We’re pleased to roll out a refreshed and redesigned slowfoodla.com to share news, event announcements, and other information with Slow Food Los Angeles members and friends. Some details:
- All the content from our former site is still here and has been tagged so posts on popular topics are easier to find.
- We’re expanding our lists of links so you’re one click away from the websites of our colleagues, friends, and resources, including other Slow Food chapters in the Southern California region.
- We’ve added a Share/Save button to the bottom of each post making it than ever to share Slow Food Los Angeles news with others via social media and email.
- We’ll open selected posts to comments and feedback and hope you’ll share your thoughts with other readers.
- If you’ve been getting our updates via RSS, please note that our feed has changed and you may need to resubscribe: You can do so by selecting your newsreader from “Subscribe via RSS” on our home page or by entering the url of our feed (http://slowfoodla.com/feed/) in your newsreader’s subscription panel.
- Our email list remains active: If you’ve been receiving news via email from us, there’s no need to do anything. If you’d like to receive updates via email, “Subscribe via Email” on our home page will take you to our sign-up page.
- Recent “tweets” from our Twitter feed are readable on our site and refreshed often, but for up-to-the-minute news and alerts, follow @snailwrangler on Twitter.
Questions? Let us know.